What's Peace Got to Do With It? Peace Studies at the Intersection of Race, Class, and Gender
This panel marks the International Day of Peace with a provocative examination of the cutting edges in the study of violence and peacebuilding.
- Atalia Omer, Associate Professor of Religion, Conflict and Peace Studies, Kroc Institute
- Ashley Bohrer, Assistant Professor of Gender and Peace Studies, Kroc Institute
- David Hooker, Associate Professor of the Practice of Conflict Transformation and Peacebuilding, Kroc Institute
- Perin Gurel, Assistant Professor of American Studies; Concurrent Assistant Professor of Gender Studies
- Susan St.Ville, Director of the International Peace Studies Concentration, Keough School Master of Global Affairs
This event is co-sponsored by the Notre Dame Department of Africana Studies, the Gender Studies Program, and the Office of Diversity and Inclusion.
Originally published at kroc.nd.edu.